Posted by Meaghan Cody
We recently came across these super delicious lemon cookies and decided that they would make perfect favors for any kind of shower or a basic summer day! These cookies are so simple to make and are sure to please any crowd. We couldn’t help but share this recipe that we found from allrecipes.com. We hope that you enjoy these cookies as much as we did!
- 1 (18.25 ounce) package lemon cake mix
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon lemon extract
- 1/3 cup confectioners’ sugar for decoration
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Pour cake mix into a large bowl. Stir in eggs, oil, and lemon extract until well blended. Drop teaspoonfuls of dough into a bowl of confectioners’ sugar. Roll them around until they’re lightly covered. Once sugared, put them on an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 6 to 9 minutes in the preheated oven. The bottoms will be light brown, and the insides chewy.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.