Posted by Kelly Simants
Earlier this summer we had the privilege of working with Emily + Tyler to design and style their décor for their big day. This couple chose Marie Gabrielle for both their ceremony and reception, which was the perfect setting for their sweet, garden-inspired, hint of travel-themed wedding. They both love to travel, and Emily lived in India so that’s where the elephants came into play.
Here is their inspiration board we designed to inspire us as we planned their wedding and sourced décor items:
And now for the real wedding! These beautiful images were captured by the very talented Jennifer Yarbro Photography who we adore working with! Thank you, Jennifer!
Gorgeous backdrop at Marie Gabrielle for their garden-inspired wedding!
Gorgeous floral from The Garden Gate below, and chandeliers from Absolute Entertainment!
Vintage suitcase with luggage tags we created for “Well Wishes” for the couple…to go along with the hint of travel theme of course!
Outdoor lounge – Meaghan and I found this hanging lamp at a garage sale…the original owner sold it to us, and told us they bought it in the 1950s! Emily made the darling “Just Married” burlap sign, and the pillows were from World Market and Pier One.
Décor for the outdoor lounge end tables…
Love the café bulb lighting that Absolute Entertainment provided!
The new Mr. and Mrs.!
Enjoying the lounge!
Mini donuts made fresh on-site for guests as a late night snack! We love working with Josue from The Snack Box!
Congrats, you two! It was such an honor to work with you and we wish you all the best!
Emily + Tyler selected the following amazing wedding pros:
- Ceremony and Reception Venue and Day-Of Coordination: Marie Gabrielle
- Design and Décor Styling: Sweet Pea Events
- Hair and Makeup: Haute Façade
- Cake: Jackie Spratt Cakes
- DJ: Andy Austin
- Floral Décor: The Garden Gate
- Late Night Snack: The Snack Box
- Photography: Jennifer Yarbro
- Lighting: Absolute Entertainment
- Linens: BBJ Linen
- Stationery Items: Personal friend who is a Graphic Designer
- Gown: Monique Lhullier at Neiman Marcus
- Bridesmaids Dresses: J. Crew