Posted by Meaghan Cody
This wedding took place on August 13, 2011 in McKinney, TX. Jenny and Jeremiah were childhood friends until Jenny’s family moved to Canada before she started the 4th grade. On one of Jenny’s trips back to Texas to visit family and friends when she was a senior in High School, she and Jeremiah reconnected not realizing who each other were. It didn’t take long for them to put two and two together and realize that their families had been lifelong friends.
Their wedding was full of family heirlooms and meaningful details to their relationship. Jenny and The Bridal Couture Girls had created a belt for her dress as well as hairpieces for herself and the flower girl out of her mom’s wedding dress. Jenny’s total wedding inspiration was based on a super sweet fabric that she found by Amy Butler. She took that fabric and made an aisle runner, table runners for all tables at the reception, as well as flowers for the ring bearers pillow. During the ceremony an acoustic song was played by the best man from her parents wedding, he wrote a song for Jenny’s parents and sang it at their wedding, and chose to sing it again at Jenny and Jeremiah’s. The lyrics to Jenny and Jeremiah’s first dance song were written on two of the tiers of their wedding cake. And, as guests departed for the evening they each left with a fried pie from the home of the original fried pies, a favorite spot of Jenny and Jeremiah’s.
We had a total blast helping Jenny and Jeremiah bring together all of their details and loved everything about their day!
- Belt and Hair Pieces: Bridal Couture Girls
- Caterer: McKinney Catering Company
- Ceremony Venue: Chestnut Square
- Cinematography: Lynn Films
- Dress: Circle Park Bridal
- Hair and Makeup: Haute Façade
- Map: Natty Michelle
- Cake: Sweet Art Bakery
- DJ and Lighting: Glenn Roush Productions
- Floral Décor: Branching Out Events
- Fried Pies: Bakers Ribs
- Photographer: Elle Parks Photography
- Photobooth: Cowtown Photobooths
- Reception Venue: McKinney Flour Mill
- Event Planner: Sweet Pea Events