We thought what day better than Halloween to share this spooky wedding. Halloween is Heather and Ed’s favorite holiday so that wanted to make a huge Halloween party out of their wedding reception. Heather’s vision was to have a Martha Stewart meets haunted house sort of feel. We started with their ceremony at a private residence in Dallas where the two tied the knot with lots of pumpkins and fall gourds. After a small cocktail hour at the home, the guests were all asked to change into their costumes and head over to Off The Grid for the big bash! Some of our favorite details included a cemetery Heather created with guests names on tombstones, their wedding party dressing up as gladiators, and all the incredible from DiFiori! Please enjoy this super unique Halloween wedding and congrats to Heather and Ed on their first year of marriage!
Heather + Ed’s Wedding Team:
- Cake – Panini Bakery
- Caterer – Gil’s Elegant Catering
- Ceremony – Private Residence
- DJ & Lighting – Astounding Sounds
- Floral – DiFiori
- Hair and Makeup – Ashley Stiff
- Photobooth – Premiere Booth
- Photographer – Lightly Photography
- Reception – Off The Grid
- Transportation – Choice Luxury Limo
- Wedding Planner – Sweet Pea Events
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.