Posted by Meaghan Cody
Earlier this month we had the pleasure of coordinating Courtney and Jacob’s beautiful wedding here in Dallas. They had chosen to get married at First Baptist Dallas and then headed over to The Crescent for a very elegant and fun reception. Courtney and Jacob have a kind of love that is sweet and contagious that when you see them the only thing you can do is smile.
Here are the amazing photos that were captured by Averi Blackmon.
Here are the fabulous Wedding Pros Courtney and Jacob selected:
Cake: Romano’s Bakery
Ceremony Venue: First Baptist Dallas
DJ/Lighting: Roush Productions
Hair: Avalon– West Village
- Musicians: Gyros String Quartet
- Officiant: Alan Lynch
- Photographer: Averi Blackmon
- Reception Venue: Crescent Hotel
- Rentals: Posh Couture Rentals
- Transportation: Cloud 9 Vintage Coach
- Videographer: Roman Video Productions
- Wedding Planner: Sweet Pea Events
They look so happy. I mean real "I've found my best friend" happy, not smile-for-the-camera happy. Looks like you did an AWESOME job with the coordinating. Love the photography too, so kudos to the photographer.