I often get asked, “But we’re doing a buffet, why would we need a seating chart?” There are so many reasons for this. Here’s a few, pick one!
- To prevent mass chaos from happening as guests decide where they sit.
- To make sure a family of four can all sit together instead of being the last ones in the room and can only find seats apart.
- To keep everything running smoothly.
- To keep guests from killing – I mean fighting – with other guests.
- To prevent overcrowding at tables. (If guests get to choose their tables, they’ll often times pull up chairs and seat 12 at a table that really only fits eight.)
- To have pretty décor items like this one!
Seating Chart by Pink Champagne Paper
Seating Chart Tips:
When you are doing your seating chart, don’t forget to alphabetize! The goal of this is to prevent chaos and confusion. You want your guests to be able to find their names. Also, make sure to have someone else look over your chart and double check that nobody is forgotten!
Hope that answers your question. Let us know what fun seating assignments you’ve come across!