When we first met with Jillian and her mom, Jillian expressed that she always wanted to get married in her parents backyard underneath the trees with a romantic tented reception to follow. We were able to do just that! The ceremony took place exactly where she had envisioned it, on the back of her parents property. Guests were then asked to join them under the tent for a night full of yummy food, lots of dancing, and s’mores around the fire. Jillian and Cody had the day that they always dreamt of. We wish them many years of happiness together!
This wedding was featured on Style Me Pretty Texas and we just can’t get enough of it!
Also enjoy this awesome video from John Christopher Photographs + Films!
Jillian + Cody’s Wedding Team:
- Photographer: Matthew Moore Photography
- Venue: Private Home, Waxahachie, TX
- Florist: DiFiori
- Catering: Gil’s Elegant Catering
- Cake: Tara’s Handcrafted Cakes
- DJ & Lighting: LeForce Entertainment
- Tent: Big D Party Rentals
- Paper Goods: Chips and Salsa Designs
- Photo Booth: Smilebooth
- Hair + Makeup: Katie Moore
- Videographer: John Christopher Photographs + Films
- Wedding Planners: Sweet Pea Events