Posted by Kelly Simants
Wow…when Joann Arruda Photography sent me the pictures from Jill and Nick’s wedding at Willows Lodge I was beyond impressed! Not only was she a blast to work with, but she captured the essence of this magical, colorful wine country wedding just perfectly. Thank you, Joann, for providing these incredible images!
Jill was an amazingly creative bride (oh and fun fact, she and Nick are both Rocket Scientists, literally…soooo smart!!) She pulled all of these design elements together on her own, then called on Sweet Pea Events to help bring the final touches together. They selected our “Month-Of” package so they could sit back and enjoy the final weeks before the big day and hand over the plans to us. I loved all of the details that went into this wedding…especially the bags of kettle corn which were used as escort cards, and whimsical tablescapes with bright poppy colors along with ferns, moss, grass, and river rock to create a very enchanting atmosphere!
Congratulations Jill & Nick, it was such a joy working with you both!
Beautiful invitation suite and programs designed by the fabulously talented Whitney & Jonathan of Brown Sugar Design.
Love these detail shots!
Fabulous Vendors Jill & Nick Selected:
- Ceremony Location: Bothell First Lutheran
- Ceremony Musicians: Bottom Line Duo
- Reception Venue & Caterer: Willows Lodge
- DJ: Seattle DJ’s
- Florist: Fena Flowers
- Gown: Marcella’s La Boutique
- Invitations & Programs: Brown Sugar Design
- Photographer: Joann Arruda
- Transportation: British Motor Coach
- Cake: Despi DeLite Bakery
- Rehearsal Dinner: Purple Café & Wine Bar in Woodinville, WA