This super awesome wedding took place right in the heart of Dallas at The Filter Building which is located right on White Rock Lake. The bride and groom love all things outdoors so they wanted to make sure that their wedding was very organic with lots of outdoorsy items incorporated throughout both the ceremony and reception. We were able to have a beautiful ceremony right on the lake and then the reception took place inside The Filter Building where guests were able to enjoy the view with all the windows throughout the building. Guests danced the night away as well as enjoying the outdoor cigar bar that overlooked the beautiful lake!
The wedding was featured on Style Me Pretty Texas and we hope you love it as much as we do!
Elizabeth + Mike’s Wedding Team:
- Photographer: Sarah Kate, Photographer
- Venue: The Filter Building
- Florist: Blue Lotus
- Officiant: Love Notes Weddings
- Catering: Wendy Krispin Caterer
- Cake: Unrefined Bakery
- DJ & Lighting: Astounding Sounds
- Chairs & Chargers: Dallas Party Tent & Event