Image by Jeff LaPlante
January and February are hot months in the wedding industry as there are so many newly engaged couples…congratulations to you if you are recently engaged!! There are lots of events that brides-to-be can take advantage of! Here are just a few of the upcoming local Dallas bridal events you can look forward to:
- January 22nd – 26th – Priscilla of Boston Trunk Show will be held at their Dallas location on 4000 Villanova St.
- January 24-25th – The Dallas Bridal Show will be held at the Dallas Market Center from 10 am – 6 pm both days. Celebrating its 20th year in the show, there will be over 350 fabulous wedding vendors (making it one of the largest Dallas bridal shows of the year) and lots of fun door prizes!
- January 30th – Reem Acra Trunk Show at Neiman Marcus in Dallas from 10 am – 6 pm.
- February 8-9th – Sample Sale Clear Out on all sample gowns at Blush Couture
- February 21st – The Dallas Paper Source at North Park Center in Dallas (and all Paper Source locations) will be sharing complimentary wedding invitation demos and showcasing unique tablescape ideas. You’ll be able to make your own sample invitations and be inspired!
- February 21-22nd – The Fort Worth Bridal Show will be held at the Amon Carter Exhibit Hall from 11 am – 4 pm both days. This is the 9th year this bridal show will be held, and showcases over 100 wonderful vendors.
- February 27th – Monique Lhuillier Trunk Show at Neiman Marcus in Dallas from 10 am – 6 pm.