MEET EMILYI’m a born and raised Dallas girl. But when my husband was offered his dream job in Seattle, there was no question or doubt that we’d be packing our bags and embarking on a new life adventure. Event planning has always been in my blood, but I officially started large-scale events in 2012. In the summer of 2015, when I moved to Seattle, I became the newest member of the Sweet Pea Events team. I bring my crazed organization skills to every event I plan. My friends and family joke about my “clipboard of fun” that I take on vacations, but we always have a great time! My favorite part of the planning process is seeing everything come to life on the event day. I like to step back and take a moment to just soak up everything – and see how smoothly and how beautiful all the details came together.
MY PERSONAL FAVES
- My furry children. I have two, a longhaired dachshund named Roscoe and an English bulldog named Hulk. Don’t worry; I always carry photos with me.
- Chocolate, lots and lots of chocolate.
- Traveling (I want to see the whole world!)
- My husband, family and friends who are so supportive of every decision I make.
- When I’m not planning, I love to read. I ALWAYS have a book on me.